Wbr Corp is the best Business awards in London. If you are looking for a platform to tell your Business story, then these awards offer you an opportunity to showcase your achievements and success and give extra weight age to your Profile. Whether the Business is just a start up or big corporate, the awards attract more recognition and brand power with it. The awards celebrate the organic growth of Indian Companies in UK, recognizing the varied substantial contributions of leading Professionals made in the different fields of Technology, education, architecture, health etc. India and UK share a special relationship. The future predicts the modest economic growth despite Brexit concerns.
Wbr Corp is the best Business awards in London. The main aim for Organising Global Indian Business Awards is to create a common platform for Indian and UK entrepreneurs, professionals and like-minded businesses to network and identify the potential areas of Investment in UK. As per the Director of Wbr Corp, India has a strong leadership under the great leadership of Prime Minister, Narendra Modi and his recent mandate with a sweeping victory will definitely set India up on an accelerated growth. Under Mr Modi’s leadership, Indo Uk relationship has been all time high and it will be beneficial for Businesses for both countries.
WINNERS OF GLOBAL INDIAN BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- Most Preferred University Providing Global Environment to International Students: REVA University
- Social Change Maker and Educationist of the Year: Dr Cdr Kartikay Saini, Chairman, Scottish High International School, India
- Corporate Real Estate Services Company of the Year: Vestian
- Skill Development Training Company of the Year: CADD Centre Training Services Pvt Ltd
- Iconic Business Personality of the Year: Dr Minnie Bodhanwala, CEO, Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital for Children
- Best Startup of the Year: Life Span Pvt Ltd
- Social Rights Activist & Woman Entrepreneur of the Year: Dr Shahnaz Ahmed, Chairperson, Springdale High School
- Pathology & Diagnostic Services Company of the Year: Modern Diagnostic & Research Center
- Fastest Growing Brand in Locks & Hardware: Suzu Steel India
- Pioneer of Affiliate Marketing in India: L D Sharma, MD & CEO, OMG Network India Pvt Ltd
- Outstanding Contribution to Beauty and Wellness Sector: Kapil Kumar
- Most Preferred Travel Solutions Company of the Year: Pushti Tours & Travels
- Fastest Growing Indian Spirits Company of the Year: Kaya Blenders & Distillers Ltd
- Outstanding Contribution to Environmental Conservation & Innovative Products: Yatin Gupte, CEO & Founder of Wardwizard Solutions India Pvt Ltd
- Educationist and Social Worker of the Year: Grace Romila, Grace International School
- Leadership and Innovation in IT Consulting and Advisory Services: NIIT Technologies, recevied by Kapil Jain, Head of Technology and Strategy, Vistara Airlines
- Excellence in Architecture & Design: De Proxemics Design Studio, London
- Most Promising Company to Invest in Health & Wellness Sector: Life Span Pvt Ltd
- Best Emerging Interior Design Professional of the Year: Karishma Kakoti, Founder K A Designs.